Taking Care of Each Other

September 23

I haven’t been posting much. My mother had a massive stroke at the end of July, so I’ve mostly been out of state taking care of her.

No knitting pictures this week, but I do have a couple of critter photos.

Mama looking after her babies

Mama-and-Babies_1-sml

Mama-and-Babies_2-sml

The sheep are back!

Shepherd watching over his flock

Shepherd_sml

posted under Critters, Nature | 6 Comments »

“Taking Care of Each Other”

1. On September 23rd, 2009 at 9:52 pm nevernotknitting Says:

Hang in there Audrey! :)

2. On September 24th, 2009 at 4:04 pm Laurie (Moo!) Says:

Very sweet photos. Nice theme. You’re doing a great job! :-)
    Hugs!

3. On September 26th, 2009 at 6:58 pm Karen Says:

Beautiful picture of a mama taking care of her babies. And then sometimes the babies take care of their mama, as in your case. Faithful daughters are very precious! Best wishes.

4. On September 30th, 2009 at 9:54 am mary Joyce Says:

Faithful daughters are precious and you are one of them. I think you might find knitting a support at a time that needs quiet; thought; waiting; and patience for appointments and doctors and arranging for things to happen when all is aggravation. I know it helped me!

5. On September 30th, 2009 at 9:55 am mary Joyce Says:

PS. these are wonderful photos. I’ve gone back to look at them again twice already.

6. On September 30th, 2009 at 12:53 pm audknits Says:

Mary, if I’m a good daughter to my mother, you get a lot of the credit. Over the years, I’ve learned great deal about dedication from you. Thank you.

You must be logged in to post a comment.